Sunday 8 July 2012

Madari


Do you believe in GOD ???
I was watching Coke studio yesterday on M TV and the song "Madari" just touched me so much that I was in tears . Was trying to see through tears in my eyes , and there was nothing clearly visible , except my inner self which was much clear .
You might have seen a Jamura in action with a Madari . All lies with the madari on how the Jamura will act.
We all have one Madari , the divine . Its better to understand that the tag lies with him , at least we know we are in safe hands , the same way Jamura in the hands of Madari .
I would love to be a Jamura in the hands of my Madari , my divine , my kirshna . Let him decide for me …..   who I am , why I am , how I am .

Amazing song and lyrics , must watch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-9s4nTLSdA

No comments:

Post a Comment