Saturday 15 October 2011

Park or Food

Is this topic justified . You always compare an apple with apple , not an apple with orange ... right ?
I know my topic is irrelevant , but that’s what CM of UP has done .
When half of the population in UP is fighting hunger and basic medication , CM Mayawati is busy inaugurating park worth 679 Cr . What purpose this park solves is beyond my thinking . But I haven’t seen a politician who has been so high on ego that she has installed her own statue. Its like most of the middle east countries which is ruled by dictators . But Mayawati has forgot the recent outburst of people there . I can see the same outcome here as well in UP because what we need is not park , but basic amenities like food , water and shelter .
Where our politicians are heading is unknown .

No comments:

Post a Comment