Saturday 20 August 2011

Song of my Mother

I don’t remember exactly the year , but it was from movie "Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar” , a song which my mother used to listen with so emotions . Might be she used to miss her mother ( my nanimaa ) .
The song was " Ruth ker mujse kabhi , jo chale jao ge tum, ye na socha tha kabhi , itne yaad aaoge tum ".
Its 3 years now and the song makes me so emotional . I never thought that she would leave me soooooo early ...all alone and then the same song makes me emotional ....i never thought this song would become so relevant for me .
Life has taken so many ups and down , but the lost has been unrecoverable .
I heard that time fills all gaps , but for me , I still miss her every day , each moment of my life .

3 comments:

  1. Well said Maneesh... Some looses in life can never be recovered... I agree. Only someone who looses, can feel the gap in his/her life... not the another one till the time comes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maneesh - Why do you say you are alone. You have Jyanti, dad and all the friends around you. Your Mother would be so upset to hear that you are missing her. She wants you to get on with your new Life. Give her the grandchild that she must be looking forward to seeing in heaven where she is watching you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maneesh- Life is a roller coaster one has to get over it. Each phase has ups and downs. Remember the good memories of your's & memories are there for ever.

    ReplyDelete