Tuesday 19 July 2011

Happy birthday Maa , 15th July , 2011

Totally occupied in my daily activity , in the morning papa came and reminded me that today is maa’s birthday . It has been her 58th birth anniversary , and she was not with us .
She came , groomed us , made us to stand on our own feet , and then one day left us quietly .
I wonder what we did for her . She never asked for anything .
Things are not the same now . Didi in Kolkata went to Ashram and offered prayer . But is it reaching her ?
My soul says “YES” its reaching , but my reasoning mind opposes .
Its all in the memories now and the life lives on .

1 comment:

  1. Maa...belated Happy B'day... Maa is the another name of GOD... Now you are with HIM... That makes us realize more & more that GOD is always with us... Thanks Maa for always being with us...

    ReplyDelete