Friday 6 May 2011

Maa Saraswati

Recently I was with my brother in law in a mall in Gurgaon. He is a shopping freak and so even though we didn’t had anything planned, his impulsive nature pulled me as well.
We finally went to a shop which had candles, paintings , idols etc and was really big in size. From quite some time , I was looking for a Maa Saraswati idol . To my surprise , out of 100’s of idols , there was not a single idol of Maa Saraswati . The racks were full of Ganesha and Lakshmi idols .
May be the time has come when the most sought after god are Ganesha and Lakshmi. We all are only interested in material and monetary gains and “vidya “ stands very low in our priority .
But the truth still remains that if the elder sister Maa Saraswati is with you , Lakshi the younger sister will automatically follow . But not the vice versa .
Time has really changed .

No comments:

Post a Comment