Wednesday 24 November 2010

Finally .... Bihar WON


My fear of Nitish losing the election ( even by mistake ) got over today morning with the news coming in that Nitish would be forming the new government , and that too with huge margin .
Even more happy news had been that Lalu’s era has finally come to an END . With mere 17-20 seats , which some time back we can’t even imagine, has come true .
So people of Bihar have voted for development , roads, education and peace of mind . Great show my people and I really feel out of this world today . This has been my dream for a long time that Bihar comes back on the development path .
All points goes to Nitish and the team for stealing the show for all good reasons . Keeping so low profile and so humble , I have a lot of repsetc for Nitish Kumar , who has actually showed how an ideal Neta should be . I also feel good the way media faverod the great Nitish , which helped in spreading his popularity . We have finally started behaving sensibly towards the need and demand of the mass which actually doesn’t know what is good for him.
Just pray that Bihar prosper more and more and we feel proud of being a “BIHARI”

No comments:

Post a Comment